Sales Application Engineer (all genders)
As a leading supplier of industrial components and technical solutions, the Swiss family-owned Angst+Pfister has been contributing to the continuity of its customers, who are among the world's leading companies, for over 100 years. We offer customized engineering solutions, improve procurement efficiency, and optimize supply chain management wherever possible. The continuous ambition to increase the competitiveness of our customers is the basis of our success.
In order to achieve this, for the Benelux branch of Angst+Pfister in Zoetermeer, we are looking for a
Sales Application Engineer 100% (all genders)
- As a Sales Application Engineer (SAE) you will be responsible for selling the entire Angst+Pfister product and service range to new and existing OEM customers. You will spend a lot of time with customers and work closely with your colleagues in Internal Sales and Product Application Engineering (PAE).
- You will identify and qualify customer opportunities for the deployment of our specialized product application engineers;
- You will convince the supply chain manager and head of procurement of the added value of Angst+Pfister;
- You internally represent the interests of your customers;
- You develop a multilevel relationship network within the customer, not limited to the Netherlands and using your international network within the Angst+Pfister Group;
- Periodically report the status of your sales portfolio to the Sales Director.
- Higher vocational education (HBO) work and thinking level e.g. technical mechanical engineering / business administration;
- Extensive experience in selling technical solutions within the OEM market and an active relevant relationship network in the OEM market;
- Empathy and broad interest in the issues of the OEM customers;
- Solution Selling is anchored in your DNA;
- You are a pro-active self-starter, and you know that teamwork is the key to success;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Sense of humor;
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written. German is an advantage.
A challenging and varied job with a growing company in which you get to know the (international) organization, the products, and many leading companies.
A position at a solid multinational company with a lot of knowledge and support. International contacts, career opportunities, an excellent fixed salary, and an excellent secondary package, including an interesting bonus scheme and a company car.
We look forward to receiving your application. Express your interest by sending an email with CV, photo, and short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.