Sales Application Engineer Drive Technology (all genders)
We are a trendsetting supplier and trading company for industrial components and technical solutions. Angst+Pfister is a Swiss family-owned company with multiple offices and manufacturing facilities in Europe, the Middle East and Asia that has been contributing to the continuity of its customers for over 100 years. We offer tailor-made engineering solutions, improve procurement efficiency and optimize the management of the supply chain wherever possible. Our ongoing ambition to increase our customers' competitiveness is the basis of our success.
Would you also like to make a significant contribution to our success?
Then read on, because for our Benelux office in Zoetermeer we are looking for:
Sales Application Engineer Drive Technology 100% (all genders)
As a Sales Application Engineer (SAE) Drive Technology you are primarily responsible for selling the Angst+Pfister range of products and services in the field of drive technology to new and existing customers, mostly Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). It is also possible to sell other product categories. You spend a lot of time with customers and work closely with your colleagues in Internal Sales and Product Application Engineering.
- You identify and qualify the possibilities for the product application engineers;
- You convince the purchasing manager of the added value of Angst+Pfister;
- You represent the interests of your customers internally;
- You develop a multi-level relationship network within the customer, not limited to the Netherlands and using your international network within the Angst+Pfister Group;
- You will periodically report the status of your sales portfolio to the Sales Director.
- Higher vocational education (HBO) work and thinking level e.g. technical mechanical engineering / business administration;
- Experience in selling technical solutions and an active relationship network in the OEM market;
- Empathy and broad interest in the issues of OEM customers especially in the field of drive technology;
- Solution Selling is anchored in your DNA;
- You are a pro-active self-starter and you know that teamwork is the key to success;
- Excellent communication and social skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Sense of humor;
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written. German is an advantage.
A challenging and varied job with a growing company in which you get to know the international organization, the products, and many leading companies.
A position at a solid multinational company with a lot of knowledge and support from the Group and international technical specialists. An excellent fixed salary and an excellent secondary package, including an interesting bonus scheme and a company car.
We look forward to receiving your application. Express your interest by sending an email with CV, photo, and short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postulez à cet emploi dès maintenant !
Si vous êtes un recruteur, vous acceptez nos Informations concernant l'aide au recrutement de personnel.