High-performance elastomers for your competitive edge
When it comes to the critical area of compounding in the pharma and medical industries, the main concern is the purity of the material to ensure that no substances or materials are emitted that could contaminate the environment.
With PERTEC® Angst+Pfister has developed a new generation of high-performance elastomers with excellent material qualities for a variety of industrial uses. The growing PERTEC® family has a whole range of high-performance elastomers that are specially designed for specific industries and internationally certified with all necessary approvals.
Also Angst+Pfister is continually determining the needs of the market and identifying the segments in which the new high-performance mixtures can offer significant improvements for industrial applications and also benefit the TCO of customers.
Significant features and benefits:
- Good mechanical properties within the wide temperature range of -60 up to +200°C
- All important international approvals
- For static and dynamic applications
- Broad chemical resistance over a wide range of aggressive liquids
- High elongation
- Low VOC value
- Very good ozone-, weather-, age- and oxygen-resistance, also against mineral oils and greases
- Low gas permeability