Vast experience in the railway industry
Angst+Pfister looks back on a wealth of experience of over 60 years in the railway industry serving leading manufacturers and operators with comprehensive engineering solutions, uncompromisingly high-quality products and individual high-performance compounding. All from one hand – meeting the challenges of optimum resistance to fire, corrosion or UV radiation – as well as mechanical and chemical properties, making the products superior to those available on the market.
At the forefront of industry standards
Every year, our engineering team patents new products specifically designed for the railway industry in the antivibration, sealing and hose line system product areas. Our solutions for railway are all compliant to the most advanced and updated standards, such as DIN EN45545 or other nation-specific Smoke and Fire Standards. Our representatives take part in various Standards Committees to ensure our readiness for any upcoming technical requirements.
SNCF laboratories, TU Munich, LAPI and LNE: We test and certify our innovations in laboratories which are recognized globally for their expertise. Furthermore, we are proud of our Quality Management process, making Angst+Pfister a market leader in product conformity within the railway industry.
Our customers benefit from these competitive advantages through a solid partnership. We are convinced that co-design projects are the best solutions for reduced time-to-market.
We offer the full-service procedure
• In-house development of application-related and application-oriented compounds (also with fire protection)
• FEM simulation of rubber-metal components
• Design optimization
• New developments
• Design, manufacturing and simulation of tools and moulds
• Surface treatments as corrosion protection
• Vulcanization process and corresponding application of adhesion promoter
• Refinement and finishing (surface treatment, calibration, deburring and final inspection)
• Assembly and logistics
Our customers include