From tool-design, to metal surface preparation and forming, to vulcanization and compounding — Get a glimpse into some our production capabilities for our elastomeric components!
Production and customization
Ensuring access to the most advanced and effective production capabilities
Angst+Pfister’s global production platform spans across 15 countries. In addition to our own state-of-the-art production capabilities we have reserved capacity with internationally renowned manufacturing partners. This allows us to always select the best solution based on the quality, quantity and delivery requirements of our customers.
Especially for injection and compression molding, we have highly developed production facilities that offer:
• State-of-the-art horizontal and vertical injection presses
• Cold runner technology
• Fully integrated quality control laboratory
• Mold design to simulate injection, compound distribution and vulcanization
• Quality and environmental certifications: IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015
• Products with several critical approvals for the process, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and Medtech, oil & gas, railway, agricultural & construction machinery and automotive industries
Design and manufacturing of metal forming and rubber vulcanization molds, as well as fixtures required during manufacturing are carried out within our all-compassing production process.
The information provided by Angst+Pfister regarding testing and engineering capabilities on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information displayed. Your reliance on any information depicted above is solely at your own risk, and we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professional before taking any actions based on it.