We ensure safety and reliability
In the often demanding environment of applications in the oil and gas industry, machines are exposed to extreme conditions such as aggressive chemicals like harsh mixtures of hydrocarbons even sulfonated, superheated steam, H2S, CO2, methane, amine based corrosion inhibitors, high pressure and temperatures well below 0°C and over +200°C. Therefore safety and reliability are fundamental requirements.
Angst+Pfister offers incomprehensive solutions based on a wide range of products and services to meet the challenges of
• chemical resistance
• outstanding physical properties
• elasticity in a wide range of temperatures
• resistance against explosive decompression (AED)
for Upstream (flow of crude oil and natural gas), Midstream (transportation and storage from sources to markets) and Downstream (processing and distribution of refined products and natural gas) applications.
Demanding environments require modern problem-solving
Utilizing state-of-the-art engineering equipment and testing methods, Angst+Pfister is also a premium design partner: Efficient prototyping, streamlined series production and global supply chain solutions ensure new products are quickly brought to market.
The Angst+Pfister Research & Development Department located directly next to the main production site collaborates closely with customers on every phase of the project – from the first prototyping steps using Computer Aided Design (CAD), through Finite Element Method (FEM) and Virtual Design Engineering, to function checks that are carried out on specific, ultra-modern testing benches.
The full-service procedure offers:
• In-house development of application related and application-oriented compounds (also with fire protection)
• FEM simulation of rubber-metal components
• Design optimization
• New developments
• Design, manufacture and simulation of tools and moulds
• Surface treatments as corrosion protection
• Vulcanization process and corresponding application of adhesion promoter
• Refinement and finishing (surface treatment, calibration, deburring and final inspection)
• Assembly and logistics
This procedure ensures exact measurement of product behaviour both during and after manufacture. Each manufactured component receives a designated quality inspection according to a defined process flow chart.